Awesome Time Logger Free v2.4.4

Awesome Time Logger Free v2.4.4

Requirements: Android 2.2+

Overview: Awesome Time Logger (Time Tracker) is a tool to track and analyze your time. It allows you to easily record and manage your time.



★★ Features ★★

+ easy time tracking / time logging

+ awesome intuitive interface

+ logged activities calendar

+ report by day/week/month/year and custom range

+ tracking activity and category income/expense

+ custom categories

+ custom category color

+ reminders

+ CSV export/import



«I force myself to request to my secretary every nine months to record my time for three weeks ... I promise myself and I promise her writing (she insists on it) that I have not fired her when she would bring results. And yet, though I'm doing this for five or six years, every time I cried: «This can not be, I know that I am losing a lot of time, but can not be that much ...» I wish I see someone with the results of other similar consideration.» - Peter Drucker



★ CONTROL YOUR TIME TO BE PRODUCTIVE ★



Image Image Image







This app has banner advertisements



More Info:


Code:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.maxiosoftware.free.atl


Maxiosoftware — Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:58 pm


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...